A Quality Inspector is required to join our busy Quality Control Department. The following attributes preferred:
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- A good knowledge of general engineering and an understanding of the manufacturing process
- Experience of using manual tools, verniers, height gauges, micrometers etc
- Working knowledge of quality systems and processes (desirable ISO 9001:2015)
- Computer literate and use of CMM machines
- Methodical and accurate in investigating and recording findings.
- Experience of dimensional and visual inspection of precision machined components
- Experience of carrying out ISIR, in process and final inspections
- Providing support to customers by dealing with quality problems and have good communication and administration skills
- Be able to maintain a high standard of housekeeping, attendance and timekeeping
Competitive rates of pay and benefits available.